- 4 Varieties of heirloom tomatoes cut in wedges
- 4 oz. Mâche (Epic)
- 4 oz. Frisée lettuce
- 4 leaves of basil chopped
- ½ teaspoon fleur de sel
- 3 oz. picholines green olives chopped fine
- 3 oz. hydrated sundried tomatoes chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon of chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers fine
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 oz. sherry vinegar
- ¾ cup virgin olive oil
- Salt n pepper to taste
In medium mixing bowl mix all ingredients. Adjust with salt & pepper to taste.
Place Heirloom tomatoes and greens (mâche and frisée lettuce) in large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive vinaigrette. Adjust with salt & pepper to taste. Arrange tomatoes in medium plating bowl in the center. Place greens on center top of tomatoes and garnish with chopped basil. Sprinkle with fleur de sel.